While solar technology has been rapidly advancing, prices have also been dropping. According to Green Tech Media in their recent article, the average lifespan of a solar project has increased from 21.5 years in 2007 to 32.5 years as of now. What’s even better is that operating costs have been halved since then as well! This is great news for anyone looking to invest in solar projects because when the lifetime of your system is increased and operating costs are reduced, more money is saved in the long run. With this news, we hope to see more solar projects in Hawai’i and the rest of the U.S., because saving money and moving towards green technology is beneficial for everyone. For more information, check out the article linked below.
Pacific Panel Cleaners, LLC.
4348 Waialae Avenue # 286
Honolulu HI, 96816
Monday – Friday – 8am – 2:30pm, HST.
Serving All of Oahu and Maui!
- PPC EXCLUSIVE New Technology!
- Aerial inspection of solar plants goes mainstream
- Foliage Shading Effects PV Systems.
- Bird Caging Services to Protect Your Panels Investment.
- US Solar Plants Now Expected to Run for More Than 30 Years: Berkeley Lab.
- PPC: New Guidelines for Service.
- Panasonic is leaving Tesla’s solar panel “gigafactory” in Buffalo
- 2019 AEE World Energy Conference
- 2016 ITC – InfraMation Presentation.
- AEE World Energy Conference 2019
- Value of Monitoring Your PV System
- Know Your Rights As A Homeowner
- The Benefits of Thermal Scanning.
- How to access Your Panels’ Warranty Service
- PPC Storm Advisory. How to Shut down your PV system.
- Cleaning Your Own Solar Panels? Pro Tips: Section 1.
- Cleaning Your Own Solar Panels? Pro Tips: Section 2.
- Book of Lists. PBN’s Premier Networking Event of the Year-the 2018
- Happy Holidays from PPC!
- Be a Certified AEE Energy Manager.